There has been a steady surge in the rise of infertility cases among women. This unfortunate development has been felt in many parts of the world. It is also observed that there is a sheer absence of education about infertility in women. So here are some common causes of infertility in women
- · Age is of the crucial importance when it comes to infertility. Most women are aware of their biological clock and its crucial role in determining fertility. It should be noted that both men and women are at risks with age-related infertility.
- · Troubles with ovulation can also cause infertility.
- · Abnormal anatomy of the uterus is another reason behind rising infertility in women.
- · If the fallopian tubes are damaged, it is not possible to achieve natural conception.
- · Certain cervical conditions are also the culprits.
- · Substance abuse, such as excessive smoking or drinking.
- · Obesity may also result in infertility.
- · Mental stress is also a huge cause of infertility in women.